1 Basic Policy
1.2 CHG does not obtain personal data by fraud or any improper means.
1.4 CFG utilises personal data within the purpose of use that is clearly communicated to you and takes measures not to be used beyond the purpose of use. CFG does not disclose or provide personal data provided by you to third parties except with your consent or when there is a legitimate reason.
1.5 While maintaining personal data accurate and up-to-date, CFG strives to prevent unauthorised access to personal data or the leakage, loss, or damage of personal data and continually enhances and remediates information security management.
1.6 CFG responds to your inquiries concerning personal data or your requests for disclosure of personal data sincerely and without delay.
2 Purpose of Use of Personal Data
2.1 CFG uses personal data for the following purposes:
• to address your queries or requests;
• to contact you;
• to provide customer services;
• to deliver advertising or promotional information in relation to CFG; or
• to perform CFG’s contractual obligations.
2.2 CFG uses personal data within the stated purpose of use.
2.3 When the need to use your personal data for any purpose that goes beyond the stated purpose of use arises, CFG notifies you to that effect and obtains your consent before using the personal data for such purpose.
3 Provision of Personal Data
CFG does not disclose your personal data to third parties except in the following cases:
• when you have given a prior consent to the disclosure;
• when complying with laws and regulations;
• when disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, human health or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
• when CFG consigns the handling of personal data to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use; or
• when another entity succeeds to the business of CFG due to a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business or otherwise.
4 Procedures for Requests for Disclosure
4.1 CFG complies with the following requests from you concerning your personal data held by CFG: 1) request for disclosure; 2) request for notification of the intended purpose; 3) request for correction; 4) request for addition; 5) request for deletion; or 6) request for cessation of use or cessation of disclosure to third parties.
4.2 If you wish to make the above requests, please send your written request to the Attention shown below or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to “Data Protection”. In either case, please prove us with any identification document (e.g. a copy of passport).
Campofrío Food Group S.A.U.
Avda. Europa, 24
Parque Empresarial La Moraleja
28108 Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain
5 Inquiries Concerning Personal Data
You can send email to email@example.com for any inquiries or complaints concerning your personal data.
6 Information on important changes and notices
Established: 1 March 2020
Campofrío Food Group S.A.U.